St. Louis, Missouri: Big Eyeball
Seven feet tall and displayed at ground level, which makes it ideal for startling snapshots. Artist Tony Tasset created this big blue eyeball in 2007.
Laumeier Sculpture Park
- 12580 Rott Rd, St. Louis, MO
- Laumeier Sculpture Park. Park in the lot, then walk to the right (south side) of the building. The eyeball is there, hidden behind some trees.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Eyeball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This year is the 35th anniversary of this place, which has even more art than just the eyeball, but we didn't have time to walk through it.
Great park with lots to see including too many sculptures to mention. Only minutes off the road. Great place for a picnic or to stretch your legs. Walk all of the way into the park and you will find what can only be described as an Alien landing pad. A fully powered slab of concrete with heavy duty tie downs. What else could it be? A great time for for anyone and everyone.
[Jeffrey Family, 07/19/2011]
Laumeier Sculpture Park has many large works of art placed in an outdoor setting. Great place to take a walk with the family, play frisbee and enjoy the arts. A Big Eyeball is right near the entry to the park.
[Jim Hejl, 12/08/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Concrete Pink Gorilla, Branson, Missouri
- Large Chair, Old Mines, Missouri
- Lambert's - Home of Throwed Rolls, Ozark, Missouri
- Feature: The Space Museum, Bonne Terre, Missouri
- Big Mouth, World's Largest Coal Shovel, Rich Hill, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Feature: Dungeons & Dragons Park, Carbondale, Illinois
- Suspension Bridge, San Diego, California
- Giant Pencil, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips