Detroit Lakes, Minnesota: Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf
Displayed along with the gun that killed him -- and a replica of the world's smallest gas station, and the former world's largest ball of string!
Becker County Museum
- 714 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN
- In the Becker County Museum. From Hwy 10 turn south onto Summit Ave. and drive two blocks to Front St.
- T-Sa 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - Makeover For Minnesota’s Killer Wolf
Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf:
For years a lone wolf nicknamed "Old Three Legs" worried the citizens of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. He ate chickens, mostly, but some believed that he was a potential child-chewer.
[12/08/2008] Complete Story...
July 29, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Schell Brewery, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Babe The Green Recycling Ox, Pine River, Minnesota
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont