Detroit Lakes, Minnesota: Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf
Displayed along with the gun that killed him -- and a replica of the world's smallest gas station, and the former world's largest ball of string!
Becker County Museum
- 714 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN
- In the Becker County Museum. From Hwy 10 turn south onto Summit Ave. and drive two blocks to Front St.
- T-Sa 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - Makeover For Minnesota’s Killer Wolf
Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf:
For years a lone wolf nicknamed "Old Three Legs" worried the citizens of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. He ate chickens, mostly, but some believed that he was a potential child-chewer.
[12/08/2008] Complete Story...
August 29, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Cordwood Pete and Tamarack, Fosston, Minnesota
- Minnesota's Largest Candy Store, Jordan, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- John Wesley Powell Memorial, Jackson, Ohio