Detroit Lakes, Minnesota: Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf
Displayed along with the gun that killed him -- and a replica of the world's smallest gas station, and the former world's largest ball of string!
Becker County Museum
- 714 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN
- In the Becker County Museum. From Hwy 10 turn south onto Summit Ave. and drive two blocks to Front St.
- T-Sa 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - Makeover For Minnesota’s Killer Wolf
Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf:
For years a lone wolf nicknamed "Old Three Legs" worried the citizens of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. He ate chickens, mostly, but some believed that he was a potential child-chewer.
[12/08/2008] Complete Story...
October 8, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Giant Medical Scooter, Rochester, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sod House Bed and Breakfast, Sanborn, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado