Detroit Lakes, Minnesota: Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf
Displayed along with the gun that killed him -- and a replica of the world's smallest gas station, and the former world's largest ball of string!
Becker County Museum
- 714 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN
- In the Becker County Museum. From Hwy 10 turn south onto Summit Ave. and drive two blocks to Front St.
- T-Sa 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - Makeover For Minnesota’s Killer Wolf
Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf:
For years a lone wolf nicknamed "Old Three Legs" worried the citizens of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. He ate chickens, mostly, but some believed that he was a potential child-chewer.
[12/08/2008] Complete Story...
July 5, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota
- The Naniboujou Painted Lodge, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Floating Loon, Virginia, Minnesota
- Pizza Sphinx, Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Hubbard Tower, Montpelier, Vermont