Detroit Lakes, Minnesota: Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf
Displayed along with the gun that killed him -- and a replica of the world's smallest gas station, and the former world's largest ball of string!
Becker County Museum
- 714 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN
- In the Becker County Museum. From Hwy 10 turn south onto Summit Ave. and drive two blocks to Front St.
- T-Sa 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - Makeover For Minnesota’s Killer Wolf
Old Three Legs, Stuffed Killer Wolf:
For years a lone wolf nicknamed "Old Three Legs" worried the citizens of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. He ate chickens, mostly, but some believed that he was a potential child-chewer.
[12/08/2008] Complete Story...
November 27, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia