Wilmington, Illinois: Patriotic Metal Figures
Green, made out of some sort of tanks, and they love the U.S.A.
Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair
- Washington St., Wilmington, IL
- Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair. West of town, near I-55, on the west side of Hwy 129/Washington St. just north of its intersection with Strip Mine Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Patriotic Metal Figures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Patriotic Metal Figures
These patriotic pipe people were found at Ed's Corner Welding and Repair in Wilmington, ILL in Will County. This is at the NW corner of IL129 and Stripmine Road.
[Mark Comstock, 12/15/2008]
December 8, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois
- World's Largest Pencil, Casey, Illinois
- Giant Mailbox, Casey, Illinois
- World's Largest Pitchfork, Casey, Illinois
- George S. Bangs Tombstone, Chicago, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma