Wilmington, Illinois: Patriotic Metal Figures
Green, made out of some sort of tanks, and they love the U.S.A.
Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair
- Washington St., Wilmington, IL
- Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair. West of town, near I-55, on the west side of Hwy 129/Washington St. just north of its intersection with Strip Mine Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Patriotic Metal Figures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Patriotic Metal Figures
These patriotic pipe people were found at Ed's Corner Welding and Repair in Wilmington, ILL in Will County. This is at the NW corner of IL129 and Stripmine Road.
[Mark Comstock, 12/15/2008]
October 21, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Shawnee Forest Bigfoot, Herod, Illinois
- Feature: Historic Museum of Torture Devices, Alton, Illinois
- Wind Farm Lookout Platform, Ellsworth, Illinois
- World's Largest Wind Chime, Casey, Illinois
- Gemini Giant - Space Age Muffler Man, Wilmington, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York