Wilmington, Illinois: Patriotic Metal Figures
Green, made out of some sort of tanks, and they love the U.S.A.
Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair
- Washington St., Wilmington, IL
- Ed’s Corner Welding and Repair. West of town, near I-55, on the west side of Hwy 129/Washington St. just north of its intersection with Strip Mine Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Patriotic Metal Figures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Patriotic Metal Figures
These patriotic pipe people were found at Ed's Corner Welding and Repair in Wilmington, ILL in Will County. This is at the NW corner of IL129 and Stripmine Road.
[Mark Comstock, 12/15/2008]
May 1, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Rough House: Popeye Character, Chester, Illinois
- Big John, Metropolis, Illinois
- Mini-Chicago 3D Model, Chicago, Illinois
- Heating/AC Duct Work Man, Effingham, Illinois
- Lincoln Crossing Wabash River, Westport, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bird Wash, Eagle River, Alaska
- World's Largest Popcorn Ball, Sac City, Iowa
- Highest Point in Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- P.G. Butterfly House, Pacific Grove, California