Stewardson, Illinois: Giant Bull
Rendered in a different style than other Big Bulls, and balanced on stilts for some reason.
Moomaws Elevator & Trucking
- 300 N., Stewardson, IL
- Moomaws Elevator & Trucking. Northwest corner of 2800 East and 300 N.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant bull and tiny pig, goat and lamb were found at Moomaws Elevator & Trucking south of Stewardson, IL in Shelby County. This is at the NW corner of 2800 East and 300N.
[Mark Comstock, 12/18/2008]
October 22, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Touch a Piece of First Nuclear Reactor, Lemont, Illinois
- Shawnee Forest Bigfoot, Herod, Illinois
- Feature: Historic Museum of Torture Devices, Alton, Illinois
- Wind Farm Lookout Platform, Ellsworth, Illinois
- World's Largest Wind Chime, Casey, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Tiny Church in a Parking Lot, Tustin, California
- Scarecrows and Harvest Festival, Cambria, California
- World's Longest Memorial to a Woman or an Indian, Florence, Alabama