Stewardson, Illinois: Giant Bull
Rendered in a different style than other Big Bulls, and balanced on stilts for some reason.
Moomaws Elevator & Trucking
- 300 N., Stewardson, IL
- Moomaws Elevator & Trucking. Northwest corner of 2800 East and 300 N.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant bull and tiny pig, goat and lamb were found at Moomaws Elevator & Trucking south of Stewardson, IL in Shelby County. This is at the NW corner of 2800 East and 300N.
[Mark Comstock, 12/18/2008]
July 28, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois
- Busy Beaver Button Museum, Chicago, Illinois
- Replica Liberty Bell, Rockford, Illinois
- Eastland Disaster Memorial, Chicago, Illinois
- Big Things in a Small Town Workshop, Casey, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana