Stewardson, Illinois: Giant Bull
Rendered in a different style than other Big Bulls, and balanced on stilts for some reason.
Moomaws Elevator & Trucking
- 300 N., Stewardson, IL
- Moomaws Elevator & Trucking. Northwest corner of 2800 East and 300 N.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant bull and tiny pig, goat and lamb were found at Moomaws Elevator & Trucking south of Stewardson, IL in Shelby County. This is at the NW corner of 2800 East and 300N.
[Mark Comstock, 12/18/2008]
May 25, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Woolly Mammoth: Curiosity Cabinet, Chicago, Illinois
- Big Bronze Roadrunner, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Octave Chanute Air Museum, Rantoul, Illinois
- Most Haunted U.S. Cemetery?, Midlothian, Illinois
- Cubs Fans Forever Burial Wall, Chicago, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York