Stewardson, Illinois: Giant Bull
Rendered in a different style than other Big Bulls, and balanced on stilts for some reason.
Moomaws Elevator & Trucking
- 300 N., Stewardson, IL
- Moomaws Elevator & Trucking. Northwest corner of 2800 East and 300 N.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant bull and tiny pig, goat and lamb were found at Moomaws Elevator & Trucking south of Stewardson, IL in Shelby County. This is at the NW corner of 2800 East and 300N.
[Mark Comstock, 12/18/2008]
February 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Laundromat, Berwyn, Illinois
- Frankenmufflerman, Bridgeview, Illinois
- Smoking Mummy, Berwyn, Illinois
- Early 1900s Bull Durham Sign, Collinsville, Illinois
- Groundhog Day, Woodstock, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona