Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
December 1, 2015
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Alien Yard Art, Stroud, Oklahoma
- Fried Pie Dinosaur, Davis, Oklahoma
- Stand Where Three States Meet: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Quapaw, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama