Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
April 25, 2017
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Rock Island Train and Old Jail, Geary, Oklahoma
- Grave of Talking TV Horse Mr. Ed, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- The Swinging Bridge, Powhuska, Oklahoma
- Chris Barbee's Bowling Ball Yard, Nowata, Oklahoma
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California