Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
March 23, 2017
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Feature: J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum, Claremore, Oklahoma
- World's Largest Peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
- Muffler Man, Copeland, Oklahoma
- Fried Pie Dinosaur, Davis, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee