Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
July 26, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Pops Restaurant, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick, Norman, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Largest McDonald's Midway, Vinita, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sod House Museum - World's Largest Plow, Gothenburg, Nebraska
- Larry Fine Mural, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mammoth Orange Drink Stand, Redfield, Arkansas
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- Lady Whose Dress Caught Fire, Aberdeen, Mississippi