Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
December 7, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma
- Cagle Used Cars Muffler Man, Oktaha, Oklahoma
- Indian Trading Post Muffler Man, Calumet, Oklahoma
- A Town Named Hooker, Hooker, Oklahoma
- Feature: McCubbin's Transformers, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- Christian Signs Made of Rusty Chains, Grannis, Arkansas