Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
February 19, 2017
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum, Claremore, Oklahoma
- World's Largest Peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
- Muffler Man, Copeland, Oklahoma
- Fried Pie Dinosaur, Davis, Oklahoma
- world's largest peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas