Clinton, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Visited here in 2010 and it was a highlight of our Rt. 66 exploration. Great museum, great nostalgia. Easy to park right in front. As I recall, a hotel across the street boasts Elvis stayed there.
July 1, 2015
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Geronimo's Grave, Fort Sill, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Route 66 Interpretive Plaza, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sonic Center of the Universe, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- Reality TV Tattoo Parlor, West Hollywood, California
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania