Escondido, California: Large Snake Statue
Near the Magical Circle, a concrete snake statue.
Kit Carson Park
- Casteneda Dr., Escondido, CA
- In Kit Carson Park. The park's entrance is five minutes from I-15 (Via Rancho Parkway Exit) at the corner of Bear Valley Parkway and Mary Lane. Statue is on the left side of Casteneda Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Snake Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Snake Statue
In the same park as Queen Califia's Magical Circle, visitors will find this huge snake statue looping in and out of the ground. It's concrete and sturdy enough to handle a passenger (though this is probably officially frowned upon). The highest arch of the sculpture looks like it used to have a swing attached.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 12/29/2008]
April 30, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
- Memorial to America's Worst School Bus Accident, Martinez, California
- Wind Organ and Sonic Sculptures, San Mateo, California
- Building Shaped Like a Whiskey Barrel, North Hollywood, California
- Chew Mail Pouch Tobacco Barn, Merced, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas