Escondido, California: Large Snake Statue
Near the Magical Circle, a concrete snake statue.
Kit Carson Park
- Casteneda Dr., Escondido, CA
- In Kit Carson Park. The park's entrance is five minutes from I-15 (Via Rancho Parkway Exit) at the corner of Bear Valley Parkway and Mary Lane. Statue is on the left side of Casteneda Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Snake Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Snake Statue
In the same park as Queen Califia's Magical Circle, visitors will find this huge snake statue looping in and out of the ground. It's concrete and sturdy enough to handle a passenger (though this is probably officially frowned upon). The highest arch of the sculpture looks like it used to have a swing attached.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 12/29/2008]
May 31, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- 12-Foot-Tall Lumberjack, Stockton, California
- Lumberjack's Lumberjack, Willits, California
- Guard Tower From Japanese-American Internment Camp, Tulelake, California
- East Jesus, Niland, California
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sacrifice Rock, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho