Escondido, California: Large Snake Statue
Near the Magical Circle, a concrete snake statue.
Kit Carson Park
- Casteneda Dr., Escondido, CA
- In Kit Carson Park. The park's entrance is five minutes from I-15 (Via Rancho Parkway Exit) at the corner of Bear Valley Parkway and Mary Lane. Statue is on the left side of Casteneda Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Snake Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Snake Statue
In the same park as Queen Califia's Magical Circle, visitors will find this huge snake statue looping in and out of the ground. It's concrete and sturdy enough to handle a passenger (though this is probably officially frowned upon). The highest arch of the sculpture looks like it used to have a swing attached.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 12/29/2008]
February 6, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vietnamese Boat People Memorial, Westminster, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
- Guardian Lions of Route 66, Amboy, California
- Feature: Ronald Reagan Museum and Library, Simi Valley, California
- San Luis Rey Mission - Zorro, Oceanside, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona