Escondido, California: Large Snake StatueNear the Magical Circle, a concrete snake statue.
Kit Carson Park
- Casteneda Dr., Escondido, CA
- In Kit Carson Park. The park's entrance is five minutes from I-15 (Via Rancho Parkway Exit) at the corner of Bear Valley Parkway and Mary Lane. Statue is on the left side of Casteneda Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Snake Statue
In the same park as Queen Califia's Magical Circle, visitors will find this huge snake statue looping in and out of the ground. It's concrete and sturdy enough to handle a passenger (though this is probably officially frowned upon). The highest arch of the sculpture looks like it used to have a swing attached.[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 12/29/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden - Temporarily Closed, Escondido, CA - < 1 mi.
- Muffler Man - Joor Man, Escondido, CA - 3 mi.
- Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs, Escondido, CA - 3 mi.
- In the region: Western Themed Metal Sculptures, Temecula, CA - 27 mi.