Clear Brook, Virginia: Giant Cross with Night Colors
Not just another giant Christian cross next to a freeway. It changes colors at night.
Clear Brook, Virginia - Lift High the 16.1 Million Colors Cross
Giant Cross with Night Colors:
Christians have been building giant crosses next to highways for some time, from early efforts in Hopwood, Pennsylvania, and Nelsonville, Ohio, to modern stratospheric titans in Groom, Texas, and Effingham, Illinois.
[12/30/2008] Complete Story...
February 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Watering Can and Flower Pots, Staunton, Virginia
- National Museum of the Marine Corps, Quantico, Virginia
- Iwo Jima Statue, Triangle, Virginia
- Staff Sgt. Reckless, Quantico, Virginia
- Big Walker Lookout, Wytheville, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California