Clear Brook, Virginia: Giant Cross with Night Colors
Not just another giant Christian cross next to a freeway. It changes colors at night.
Clear Brook, Virginia - Lift High the 16.1 Million Colors Cross
Giant Cross with Night Colors:
Christians have been building giant crosses next to highways for some time, from early efforts in Hopwood, Pennsylvania, and Nelsonville, Ohio, to modern stratospheric titans in Groom, Texas, and Effingham, Illinois.
[12/30/2008] Complete Story...
July 7, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Rhino Mom And Baby, Bedford, Virginia
- Washington's Mom's House, Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Civil War Ironclad at a Gas Station, New Church, Virginia
- George Bush Center for Intelligence, McLean, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Wienerlicious Restaurant Top, Mackinaw City, Michigan