Burlingame, California: Museum Of Pez Memorabilia
- 214 California Dr, Burlingame, CA
- I-101 south of San Francisco. In Burlingame, Broadway exit. Stay to the right onto Broadway Ave. After you cross the railroad tracks, turn left onto California Drive. One mile south on left in storefront.
- T-Sa 10 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
A collection of the pop cult-favored candy dispensers. Rarities, bootlegs, the world's second biggest Pez, and the dreaded Hitler Pez. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [07/18/2009]
Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia: Gary Doss, curator of the Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia, shows us the World's Biggest Dispenser of Pez. Watch Video.
Visitor Tips and News About Museum Of Pez Memorabilia
Download the MP3 tour before you get there for a 49-minute self-guided tour of the Museum of Pez Memorabilia with great, exclusive information and a discount off adult admission![Lisa Fu, 08/15/2011]
Great collection....everything you would expect, and the owner was very nice and knowledgeable.[Johnny72, 08/10/2011]
A nice addition to the already awesome Pez Museum is the Banned Toy Museum featuring items pulled off the market for safety reasons or because they were deemed offensive. Here you'll find the Matador Barbie, offensive to animal rights groups; a cap pistol belt buckle, which could accidentally go off causing serious burns; lawn darts (do you really need an explanation why these were recalled?); and the Atomic Energy Laboratory, containing real radioactive material.[Gunnar Johnson, 06/25/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Lost Dairy Mural, Burlingame, CA - < 1 mi.
- Wurlitzer Dancing Maiden Fountain, Burlingame, CA - < 1 mi.
- Little Man with the Hammer, Burlingame, CA - 1 mi.
- In the region: Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, CA - 16 mi.