Elizabethtown, Kentucky: Lincoln Wedding Memorial Parking SpaceReserved for posterity, it marks the spot where Lincoln's dad married his second wife, long before it was paved over for parking.
Kerr Office Group
- 117 N. Main St., Elizabethtown, KY
- I-65 exit 94. Drive southwest on US Hwy 62/Mulberry St./Bardstown Rd for two miles. Turn left onto Dixie Ave./US Hwy 31W, then bear right and go three-quarters around the town square, then turn right onto Main St. The monument will be one block north, on the right, in front of the Kerr Office Group store.
Lincoln Wedding Memorial Parking Space: Elizabethtown, Kentucky has announced that by February 12 it will erect a monument on the spot where Abraham Lincoln's dad and step-mom were married. [01/29/2009] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Lincoln Wedding Memorial Parking Space
There is a small informational sign and plaque marking the place where Lincoln's parents were married. It's near several other interesting historical sites.[madmonkey, 09/03/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Approximate Cannonball in Building, Elizabethtown, KY - < 1 mi.
- Memorial to America's Worst Drunk Driving Accident, Radcliff, KY - 10 mi.
- The Lincoln Museum, Hodgenville, KY - 10 mi.
- In the region: Two Big Fish, Louisville, KY - 26 mi.