Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Dighton Rock Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Dighton Rock Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nice view of river and park area, small white building with rock locked inside. I have never visited this site when the door was open, but I saw the rock before it was removed from the river years ago.
[Edward St. Yves, 06/17/2012]
March 23, 2017
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Museum of World War II, Natick, Massachusetts
- Sawed-Off Head of Andrew Jackson, Charlestown, Massachusetts
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia