Lamar, Colorado: Petrified Wood Gas Station
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Petrified Wood Gas Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Petrified Wood Gas Station
Continues as a car dealer. Very nice structure, a piece of history worth viewing.
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant - 500 Stuffed Animals, Denver, Colorado
- License Plate House, Crested Butte, Colorado
- Folk Art: Swetsville Zoo, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cold War Horse, Arvada, Colorado
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin