Lamar, Colorado: Petrified Wood Gas Station
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Petrified Wood Gas Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Petrified Wood Gas Station
Continues as a car dealer. Very nice structure, a piece of history worth viewing.
July 26, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Ghost Town with Chipmunks, Nathrop, Colorado
- Where the Transcontinental Railroad Actually Met, Strasburg, Colorado
- Clarence's Corner - Popcorn Man, Sterling, Colorado
- Neil Armstrong's "One Small Step" Heartbeat, Durango, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Catfish Capital, Statue, and Museum, Belzoni, Mississippi
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada