Lamar, Colorado: Petrified Wood Gas Station
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Petrified Wood Gas Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Petrified Wood Gas Station
Continues as a car dealer. Very nice structure, a piece of history worth viewing.
October 3, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Grampa Jerry's Clown Museum, Arriba, Colorado
- Natural Sandstone Fort, Carr, Colorado
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- El Vado Motel Junk Sculptures, Boulder, Colorado
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cellphone Booth, Garibaldi, Oregon
- Beef, King of Meats, Minatare, Nebraska
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin