Oceanside, California: Papa Burger - A&W Root Beer Family
A fiberglass statue, normally one of a family of four -- but it's just Dad.
- 2035 S. Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA
- Outside of Angelo's Burgers. I-5 exit 51C, drive west to S. Coast Hwy, and turn left. Angelo's will be on the right, at the corner of Eaton St.
Papa Burger - A&W Root Beer Family
Visitor Tips and News About Papa Burger - A&W Root Beer Family
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We saw the Papa Burger statue outside of Angelo's on our way to Cafe 101. This statue is one of the A&W Root Beer family members. I am not sure if there used to be an A&W's at this location, or if it was brought in later. The statue is pretty close to original, with the exception of a few paint color changes. I didn't realize that there was a Papa Burger at this location, so I was very excited when we stumbled upon this by surprise.
[Greg Kopp, 04/08/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Wigwam Motel, Rialto, California
- Big Mike the Muffler Man, Hayward, California
- Muffler Man - Weaponized Bunyan, Hayward, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bible Mini-Golf, Lexington, Kentucky
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
- Horse Auto Parts Sculpture, Springerville, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips