San Diego, California: Our Lady of the Shoes
A Madonna-like figure seated and holding a lap full of shoes. She's said to maintain a vigil over the graves of the indigent dead in Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Visitor Tips and News About Our Lady of the Shoes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Our Lady of the Shoes
Long walk to find. And... she's got boots.
[Rob Moon, 05/31/2011]
July 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho