Ono, California: Ono Shoe Tree (Gone)
A northern California tree has been blessed (or blighted) with scores of pairs of shoes. Unfortunately, the highway dept. has cut it down.
- On Platina Rd. about 7 miles past Ono on the way to Platina.
- March 2015: Reported cut down.
Visitor Tips and News About Ono Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ono Shoe Tree
Welcome to a new shoe tree located in far northern California. I first noticed this shoe tree in Feb 2005 and placed a geocache here. The tree started with about 10 pairs of shoes but now is up to 100 pairs as of 4-1-2009. Come by and toss a pair!
April 29, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Pet Haven: Dead Pets of the Stars, Desert Hot Springs, California
- Robo Lights Sculpture Garden, Palm Springs, California
- Wayfarer's Chapel: The Glass Church, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas