Ono, California: Ono Shoe Tree (Gone)
A northern California tree has been blessed (or blighted) with scores of pairs of shoes. Unfortunately, the highway dept. has cut it down.
- On Platina Rd. about 7 miles past Ono on the way to Platina.
- March 2015: Reported cut down.
Visitor Tips and News About Ono Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ono Shoe Tree
Welcome to a new shoe tree located in far northern California. I first noticed this shoe tree in Feb 2005 and placed a geocache here. The tree started with about 10 pairs of shoes but now is up to 100 pairs as of 4-1-2009. Come by and toss a pair!
March 25, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee