Montpelier, Vermont: Venus de Maple
Montpelier, Vermont - Venus de Maple
Visitor Tips and News About Venus de Maple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It is a curvaciously twisted tree trunk that looks like a woman's torso, much in the pose of Venus de Milo. It is at a sugar shack that sells maple syrup and other products. There are other twisted tree trunks, but this by far the most interesting.
[Auntie Ness, 04/23/2009]
Venus de Maple:
- Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
May 3, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont
- Tallest Ladderback Chair, Bennington, Vermont
- Giant Teddy Bear, Shelburne, Vermont
- Big Jack made from Fireplugs, Shelburne, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Swiss Cow, Brewster, Ohio
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas