Montpelier, Vermont: Venus de Maple
Montpelier, Vermont - Venus de Maple
Visitor Tips and News About Venus de Maple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It is a curvaciously twisted tree trunk that looks like a woman's torso, much in the pose of Venus de Milo. It is at a sugar shack that sells maple syrup and other products. There are other twisted tree trunks, but this by far the most interesting.
[Auntie Ness, 04/23/2009]
Venus de Maple:
- Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
August 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- New England Maple Syrup Museum, Pittsford, Vermont
- Bizarre Memorial Park, Burlington, Vermont
- Starlight Inn and Sunset Drive-in Movie Theatre, Colchester, Vermont
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Knight's Spider Web Farm, Willliamstown, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota