Montpelier, Vermont: Venus de Maple
Montpelier, Vermont - Venus de Maple
Visitor Tips and News About Venus de Maple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It is a curvaciously twisted tree trunk that looks like a woman's torso, much in the pose of Venus de Milo. It is at a sugar shack that sells maple syrup and other products. There are other twisted tree trunks, but this by far the most interesting.
[Auntie Ness, 04/23/2009]
Venus de Maple:
- Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
December 11, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Vermontasaurus: Junk Dinosaur, Post Mills, Vermont
- Hundreds of Colorful Birdhouses, South Hero, Vermont
- Oldest Marble Quarry in the USA, Dorset, Vermont
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- World's Largest Happy Bee, West Dover, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma