Royalton, Minnesota: Treasure City - Souvenir Store
"Treasures from the Earth and Sea." This classic roadside souvenir mini-town displays a "Maneating Clam" next to a Confederate battle flag -- obviously a place that has something for everyone.
- 308 N. Hwy 10, Royalton, MN
- In town, on the east side of US Hwy 10 between N. 3rd and N. 4th Sts.
- M-F 10 am - 6pm, later on weekends. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Treasure City - Souvenir Store
Visitor Tips and News About Treasure City - Souvenir Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
They advertise, "Something for Everyone," and it's the truth! It's knick-knacks galore at Royalton's Treasure City! Be greeted by the large pirate [plywood sign] out front and explore the treasures inside. A few bucks will get you a bounty of booty...everything from genuine Minnesota souvenirs to seashells to t-shirts to all the plastic collectibles you could want -- and lots of things you didn't even realize you want! Be sure to look for the man-eating clam inside. Plus, they have free ice, cup of water or coffee and cookies. I also got a free postcard with my purchase.
[Wylde Hare Creative, 05/05/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 8, 2013
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Goldy Gopher, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Zimmerman Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Stretch Limo in a Cornfield, West Union, Minnesota
- Three Stooges Chainsaw Carvings, Spring Valley, Minnesota
- Walking Lion, McIntosh, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Epitaph In Granite, Bloomington, Illinois
- Coffinwood, Pahrump, Nevada
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
- Grave of the Oldest Civil War Soldier, Chillicothe, Iowa
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, California
Latest Visitor Tips