Royalton, Minnesota: Treasure City - Souvenir Store
"Treasures from the Earth and Sea." This classic roadside souvenir mini-town displays a "Maneating Clam" next to a Confederate battle flag -- obviously a place that has something for everyone.
- 308 N. Hwy 10, Royalton, MN
- In town, on the east side of US Hwy 10 between N. 3rd and N. 4th Sts.
- M-F 10 am - 6pm, later on weekends. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Treasure City - Souvenir Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Treasure City - Souvenir Store
They advertise, "Something for Everyone," and it's the truth! It's knick-knacks galore at Royalton's Treasure City! Be greeted by the large pirate [plywood sign] out front and explore the treasures inside. A few bucks will get you a bounty of booty...everything from genuine Minnesota souvenirs to seashells to t-shirts to all the plastic collectibles you could want -- and lots of things you didn't even realize you want! Be sure to look for the man-eating clam inside. Plus, they have free ice, cup of water or coffee and cookies. I also got a free postcard with my purchase.
[Wylde Hare Creative, 05/05/2009]
May 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest "Booming" Prairie Chicken, Rothsay, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Big Bison and Mouse with Cheese, Center City, Minnesota
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
- Abandoned Insane Asylum, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri