Royalton, Minnesota: Treasure City - Souvenir Store
"Treasures from the Earth and Sea." This classic roadside souvenir mini-town displays a "Maneating Clam" next to a Confederate battle flag -- obviously a place that has something for everyone.
- 308 N. Hwy 10, Royalton, MN
- In town, on the east side of US Hwy 10 between N. 3rd and N. 4th Sts.
- M-F 10 am - 6pm, later on weekends. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Treasure City - Souvenir Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Treasure City - Souvenir Store
They advertise, "Something for Everyone," and it's the truth! It's knick-knacks galore at Royalton's Treasure City! Be greeted by the large pirate [plywood sign] out front and explore the treasures inside. A few bucks will get you a bounty of booty...everything from genuine Minnesota souvenirs to seashells to t-shirts to all the plastic collectibles you could want -- and lots of things you didn't even realize you want! Be sure to look for the man-eating clam inside. Plus, they have free ice, cup of water or coffee and cookies. I also got a free postcard with my purchase.
[Wylde Hare Creative, 05/05/2009]
November 27, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia