San Francisco, California: Car-crashed Auto Body (Gone)
Franklin Auto Body appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building, with headlights lit at night.
Franklin Auto Body
- Franklin Auto Body, just north of Market St at corner of Page St and Franklin St.
- Sept. 2014: Car gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Car-crashed Auto Body
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car-crashed Auto Body
Franklin Auto Body, on the corner of Franklin and Page Streets, appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building. The headlights are illuminated at night; the license plate is the shop's phone number. It was placed on the building by the shop's owner when they had to total the car after a wreck.
[Phil Pasquini, 08/11/2005]
June 27, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: English Pub With Double Decker Bus, Giant Pumpkin, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas