San Francisco, California: Car-crashed Auto Body (Gone)
Franklin Auto Body appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building, with headlights lit at night.
Franklin Auto Body
- Franklin Auto Body, just north of Market St at corner of Page St and Franklin St.
- Sept. 2014: Car gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Car-crashed Auto Body
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car-crashed Auto Body
Franklin Auto Body, on the corner of Franklin and Page Streets, appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building. The headlights are illuminated at night; the license plate is the shop's phone number. It was placed on the building by the shop's owner when they had to total the car after a wreck.
[Phil Pasquini, 08/11/2005]
September 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Forestville, California
- Feature: Area 101, Laytonville, California
- Giant Cow Food Stand, Three Rivers, California
- Feature: Chapman's Gem and Mineral Museum, Fortuna, California
- Feature: Home of the Bigfoot Burger, Willow Creek, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia