San Francisco, California: Car-crashed Auto Body (Gone)
Franklin Auto Body appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building, with headlights lit at night.
Franklin Auto Body
- Franklin Auto Body, just north of Market St at corner of Page St and Franklin St.
- Sept. 2014: Car gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Car-crashed Auto Body
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car-crashed Auto Body
Franklin Auto Body, on the corner of Franklin and Page Streets, appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building. The headlights are illuminated at night; the license plate is the shop's phone number. It was placed on the building by the shop's owner when they had to total the car after a wreck.
[Phil Pasquini, 08/11/2005]
May 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- P.G. Butterfly House, Pacific Grove, California
- Ghost Town With Charles Manson Truck, Ballarat, California
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont
- Tallest Ladderback Chair, Bennington, Vermont
- Swiss Cow, Brewster, Ohio