San Francisco, California: Car-crashed Auto Body (Gone)
Franklin Auto Body appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building, with headlights lit at night.
Franklin Auto Body
- Franklin Auto Body, just north of Market St at corner of Page St and Franklin St.
- Sept. 2014: Car gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Car-crashed Auto Body
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car-crashed Auto Body
Franklin Auto Body, on the corner of Franklin and Page Streets, appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building. The headlights are illuminated at night; the license plate is the shop's phone number. It was placed on the building by the shop's owner when they had to total the car after a wreck.
[Phil Pasquini, 08/11/2005]
February 26, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio