San Francisco, California: Car-crashed Auto Body (Gone)
Franklin Auto Body appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building, with headlights lit at night.
Franklin Auto Body
- Franklin Auto Body, just north of Market St at corner of Page St and Franklin St.
- Sept. 2014: Car gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Car-crashed Auto Body
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car-crashed Auto Body
Franklin Auto Body, on the corner of Franklin and Page Streets, appears to have a car coming out of the side of the building. The headlights are illuminated at night; the license plate is the shop's phone number. It was placed on the building by the shop's owner when they had to total the car after a wreck.
[Phil Pasquini, 08/11/2005]
December 4, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Gold Nugget Museum, Paradise, California
- Feature: World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station, Ukiah, California
- Giant Hammer Sign, Eureka, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois
- Large Goofy Bunny, Gateway, Arkansas
- World's Largest Pencil, Casey, Illinois
- Parachute Inn - Boeing 737, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York