Anchorage, Alaska: Northern Lights in Art
While not as eerie as the real thing, it is more reliable and easier to photograph.
- Stanford Drive, Anchorage, AK
- Access to the park is on a paved bike path leading from Stanford Drive at the corner of Cornell Court. It's a small park.
- June 2012: Reported possibly removed.
Visitor Tips and News About Northern Lights in Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Northern Lights in Art
On Lake Otis in Anchorage there is a Northern Lights monument.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 05/07/2009]
February 24, 2017
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California