Anchorage, Alaska: Northern Lights in Art
While not as eerie as the real thing, it is more reliable and easier to photograph.
- Stanford Drive, Anchorage, AK
- Access to the park is on a paved bike path leading from Stanford Drive at the corner of Cornell Court. It's a small park.
- June 2012: Reported possibly removed.
Visitor Tips and News About Northern Lights in Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Northern Lights in Art
On Lake Otis in Anchorage there is a Northern Lights monument.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 05/07/2009]
July 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Cat Mayor (not Deceased), Talkeetna, Alaska
- Giant Vegetables, Palmer, Alaska
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Batmobile, London Bus, VW Ladybug, Houston, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia