Anchorage, Alaska: Northern Lights in Art
While not as eerie as the real thing, it is more reliable and easier to photograph.
- Stanford Drive, Anchorage, AK
- Access to the park is on a paved bike path leading from Stanford Drive at the corner of Cornell Court. It's a small park.
- June 2012: Reported possibly removed.
Visitor Tips and News About Northern Lights in Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Northern Lights in Art
On Lake Otis in Anchorage there is a Northern Lights monument.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 05/07/2009]
October 7, 2015
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
- Whispering Giant - Indian Head, Valdez, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota