Greenville, New Hampshire: Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Where Sam lived before he got his billy-goat-beard and patriotic duds. There's a historical marker for a quick drive-by, or tours of the house by appointment.
- Valley Rd, Greenville, NH
- On the west side of Hwy 123/Valley Rd, a half-mile south of the village of Mason or 2.5 miles north of the NH-MA state line.
- By appt: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Uncle Sam's House
Visitor Tips and News About Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is the boyhood home of Uncle Sam. You have his grave listed on your site.
September 29, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Transmission Shop Victim, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Town with Hilarious Name, Weare, New Hampshire
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii