Greenville, New Hampshire: Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Where Sam lived before he got his billy-goat-beard and patriotic duds. There's a historical marker for a quick drive-by, or tours of the house by appointment.
- Valley Rd, Greenville, NH
- On the west side of Hwy 123/Valley Rd, a half-mile south of the village of Mason or 2.5 miles north of the NH-MA state line.
- By appt: email email@example.com
Uncle Sam's House
Visitor Tips and News About Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is the boyhood home of Uncle Sam. You have his grave listed on your site.
December 8, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Pose Inside Outdoor Picture Frame, New Castle, New Hampshire
- Transmission Shop Victim, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Town with Hilarious Name, Weare, New Hampshire
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma