Greenville, New Hampshire: Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Where Sam lived before he got his billy-goat-beard and patriotic duds. There's a historical marker for a quick drive-by, or tours of the house by appointment.
- Valley Rd, Greenville, NH
- On the west side of Hwy 123/Valley Rd, a half-mile south of the village of Mason or 2.5 miles north of the NH-MA state line.
- By appt: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Uncle Sam's House
Visitor Tips and News About Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is the boyhood home of Uncle Sam. You have his grave listed on your site.
July 2, 2015
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- KFC-Taco Bell Graveyard, Somersworth, New Hampshire
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
- Stairway to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- Santa's Village, Jefferson, New Hampshire
- Giant Elvis Head, Londonderry, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- Reality TV Tattoo Parlor, West Hollywood, California
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania