Greenville, New Hampshire: Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Where Sam lived before he got his billy-goat-beard and patriotic duds. There's a historical marker for a quick drive-by, or tours of the house by appointment.
- Valley Rd, Greenville, NH
- On the west side of Hwy 123/Valley Rd, a half-mile south of the village of Mason or 2.5 miles north of the NH-MA state line.
- By appt: email email@example.com
Uncle Sam's House
Visitor Tips and News About Uncle Sam's Boyhood Home
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is the boyhood home of Uncle Sam. You have his grave listed on your site.
May 3, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Andres Sculpture Park - Forest of "Huh?", Brookline, New Hampshire
- Really Big Porch Rocker, Milford, New Hampshire
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Jumanji: Parrish Shoes Mural, Keene, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont