Palm Springs, California: Statue of Lucille Ball
Bronze Lucy sits on a bench, ready for a photo op, but really doesn't look much like Lucy.
- 100 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA
- I-10 exit 120. Drive south on Indian Canyon Drive for four miles. Turn right onto Hwy 111/Vista Chino, then an immediate left onto Palm Canyon Drive. Drive south another 1.5 miles. The statue will be on the left, just east of Palm Canyon Drive on the north side of Tahquitz Canyon Way.
Statue of Lucille Ball
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of Lucille Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As someone said, this statue doesn't really look like Lucille Ball. It's by a Coffee Bean and across the street from the Palm Springs Art Museum.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
Latest Visitor Tips