San Francisco, California: Paxton Gate - Taxidermied Mice
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Paxton Gate - Monkey Mascots
Visitor Tips and News About Paxton Gate - Taxidermied Mice
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's always something to ogle at this unique San Francisco curiosity store. When we asked what is permanent, aside from a few slower-to-sell large items like the unicorn head, we were directed to an overhead shelf, home for a pair of stuffed monkeys wearing paper hats and fastened to a piece of driftwood. This was the first taxidermy piece displayed in the store, and is the only item not for sale. [RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 07/08/2014]
Taxidermied Mice Scenes
Love this store! So many great taxidermist items, including all the tools you need for your home hobby studio. Great dioramas and odd plants too.
Next door to the pirate shop at 821 Valencia.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 2, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Sea Ranch Chapel - Conquistador Helmet Church, Sea Ranch, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- The Chandelier Tree, Los Angeles, California
- Donner Party Monument - Cannibals!, Truckee, California
- Big Rooster on Grassy Hillside, Jackson, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wellsville, Ohio
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Feature: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Horse Drawn Steampunk, Elkridge, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips