San Francisco, California: Paxton Gate - Taxidermied Mice
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Paxton Gate - Monkey Mascots
Visitor Tips and News About Paxton Gate - Taxidermied Mice
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's always something to ogle at this unique San Francisco curiosity store. When we asked what is permanent, aside from a few slower-to-sell large items like the unicorn head, we were directed to an overhead shelf, home for a pair of stuffed monkeys wearing paper hats and fastened to a piece of driftwood. This was the first taxidermy piece displayed in the store, and is the only item not for sale. [RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 07/08/2014]
Taxidermied Mice Scenes
Love this store! So many great taxidermist items, including all the tools you need for your home hobby studio. Great dioramas and odd plants too.
Next door to the pirate shop at 821 Valencia.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 27, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dee Dee Ramone's Grave, Hollywood, California
- Safari Inn - Movie Motel, Burbank, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Statues of Dinosaurs and Monsters, Borrego Springs, California
- Feature: Crockett History: Sugar, Sturgeon, Switchboard, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips