San Francisco, California: Walk of Game (Gone)
Floor plaque tributes to the greats of video games -- the designers, technical pioneers, as well as the fictional characters. Unfortunately the concept petered out around 2006 after a few short years.
- 4th St. and Mission St. in the Metreon Bdg., 2nd floor catwalk, plaque on the east end.
- Sept. 2013: Reported gone.
Walk of Game - Video Game Heroes
Visitor Tips and News About Walk of Game (Gone)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Walk of Game is very easy to miss. There were only three stars -- no others found. Construction in the building may have made most of the exhibit inaccessible as of 8/19/11.
[John & Liz DeCecco, 08/19/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
Latest Visitor Tips