Northridge, California: Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Californians depressed by their precarious fault line existence are cheered by this earthquake rubble art project.
Cal State University Northridge
- Lindley Ave., Northridge, CA
- Lauretta Wasserstein Earthquake Garden. Lindley Avenue and Nordhoff Street entrance to Cal State University.
- Campus parking restricted.
Visitor Tips and News About Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Sad footnote and possible explanation of the rubble garden: the majority of those killed in the '94 Northridge quake lived in flimsy '70's era apartment buildings across the street from CSUN.
[Deke Dickerson, 10/18/2010]
August 2, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Cayuga Park Folk Art, San Francisco, California
- Wooden Statue of Liberty, Oakhurst, California
- Michael Myers' House from Halloween, South Pasadena, California
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas
- Abandoned Birthplace of Aretha Franklin, Memphis, Tennessee
- Confederate Museum in a Water Tower, Columbus, Texas
- Edward Gorey House, Yarmouthport, Massachusetts