Northridge, California: Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Californians depressed by their precarious fault line existence are cheered by this earthquake rubble art project.
Cal State University Northridge
- Lindley Ave., Northridge, CA
- Lauretta Wasserstein Earthquake Garden. Lindley Avenue and Nordhoff Street entrance to Cal State University.
- Campus parking restricted.
Visitor Tips and News About Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Earthquake Rubble Sculpture Garden
Sad footnote and possible explanation of the rubble garden: the majority of those killed in the '94 Northridge quake lived in flimsy '70's era apartment buildings across the street from CSUN.
[Deke Dickerson, 10/18/2010]
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Brady Bunch TV House, Studio City, California
- World's Smallest Church, Forestville, California
- JFK Memorial at Whiskeytown, Whiskeytown, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia