Napa, California: Giant Grape Crusher Statue
A large statue of a man and a traditional grape press. Not funny, unless you've been wine-tasting all day.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Grape Crusher Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Grape Crusher Statue
Very large roadside statue of a man operating a wine press. Worth a quick stop because of the views throughout the Napa Valley.
September 1, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Taxidermy with Mexican Food, Barstow, California
- Merle Haggard's Boxcar Home, Black Gold Oil Exhibit, Bakersfield, California
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- Muffler Man - Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- Elfin Forest, Los Osos, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey