Elloree, South Carolina: Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed MuleMr. Snider isn't alive, but he nonetheless greets visitors to the Elloree Heritage Museum. The mule just stands there.
Elloree Heritage Museum
- 2714 Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Elloree Heritage Museum. Cleveland St. Very small town -- can't miss it.
Visitor Tips and News About Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
The Elloree Heritage Museum -- extremely well done -- presents the history of this long-time cotton farming community, complete with a stuffed mule, reconstructed cabin of the town's founder, store replicas, old wooden cotton gin, everything!
Also, the visitor is greeted by a talking, too real, looking Mr. Snider, the founder of the town of Elloree -- meaning "Home I Love," in Native American language.[Kitty, 05/22/2009]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Teapot Museum in Big Teapot, Elloree, SC - < 1 mi.
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, SC - 14 mi.
- Swamp Fox Murals, Manning, SC - 23 mi.
- In the region: Washington Statue Left Damaged To Show Yankee Evil, Columbia, SC - 42 mi.