Elloree, South Carolina: Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Mr. Snider isn't alive, but he nonetheless greets visitors to the Elloree Heritage Museum. The mule just stands there.
Elloree Heritage Museum
- 2714 Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Elloree Heritage Museum. Cleveland St. Very small town -- can't miss it.
Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Visitor Tips and News About Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Elloree Heritage Museum -- extremely well done -- presents the history of this long-time cotton farming community, complete with a stuffed mule, reconstructed cabin of the town's founder, store replicas, old wooden cotton gin, everything!
Also, the visitor is greeted by a talking, too real, looking Mr. Snider, the founder of the town of Elloree -- meaning "Home I Love," in Native American language.
August 2, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina
- World's Smallest Police Station, Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois