Elloree, South Carolina: Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Mr. Snider isn't alive, but he nonetheless greets visitors to the Elloree Heritage Museum. The mule just stands there.
Elloree Heritage Museum
- 2714 Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Elloree Heritage Museum. Cleveland St. Very small town -- can't miss it.
Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Visitor Tips and News About Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Elloree Heritage Museum -- extremely well done -- presents the history of this long-time cotton farming community, complete with a stuffed mule, reconstructed cabin of the town's founder, store replicas, old wooden cotton gin, everything!
Also, the visitor is greeted by a talking, too real, looking Mr. Snider, the founder of the town of Elloree -- meaning "Home I Love," in Native American language.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Odd Statue of the Swamp Fox, Johnsonville, South Carolina
- Pete The Plastic Pelican, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
- Spanish Singing Produce Truck, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Bomb Crater Marker, Florence, South Carolina
- Shark Statue, McClellanville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips