Elloree, South Carolina: Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Mr. Snider isn't alive, but he nonetheless greets visitors to the Elloree Heritage Museum. The mule just stands there.
Elloree Heritage Museum
- 2714 Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Elloree Heritage Museum. Cleveland St. Very small town -- can't miss it.
Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Visitor Tips and News About Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Elloree Heritage Museum -- extremely well done -- presents the history of this long-time cotton farming community, complete with a stuffed mule, reconstructed cabin of the town's founder, store replicas, old wooden cotton gin, everything!
Also, the visitor is greeted by a talking, too real, looking Mr. Snider, the founder of the town of Elloree -- meaning "Home I Love," in Native American language.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Shark Store Entrance, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Statues of King Hagler and General Kershaw, Camden, South Carolina
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Stone Bridge Built for The Patriot, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Parking Lot of Goofy Statues, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Burma Shave Signs, Pontiac, Illinois
- Water Tower That Looks Like Castle Tower, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Return of the World's Largest Spitting Clam, Long Beach, Washington
- Mighty Mississippi Prize Fight, Kenner, Louisiana
- Madonna of the Trail, Bethesda, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips