Elloree, South Carolina: Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Mr. Snider isn't alive, but he nonetheless greets visitors to the Elloree Heritage Museum. The mule just stands there.
Elloree Heritage Museum
- 2714 Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Elloree Heritage Museum. Cleveland St. Very small town -- can't miss it.
Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Visitor Tips and News About Animatronic Mr. Snider and Stuffed Mule
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Elloree Heritage Museum -- extremely well done -- presents the history of this long-time cotton farming community, complete with a stuffed mule, reconstructed cabin of the town's founder, store replicas, old wooden cotton gin, everything!
Also, the visitor is greeted by a talking, too real, looking Mr. Snider, the founder of the town of Elloree -- meaning "Home I Love," in Native American language.
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Slave Relic Museum, Walterboro, South Carolina
- Spaceship House, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina
- Trapdoor Grave of Doctor DeVore, Edgefield, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii