Perris, California: Orange Empire Railway Museum
A sprawling collection of trains, buses, trolley cars, and tractors baking in the sun, along with O'Neill's Streamline Diner, a 1930s-vintage beanery built to look like a train of the future. Railroad cars are filled with train-skewed exhibits, but there's enough mass to suggest other possible oddities...
- 2201 S. A St., Perris, CA
- I-215 exit onto Hwy 74. Drive west on Hwy 74/4th St. for one mile. Turn left onto A St. Drive south for 1.5 miles. On the left.
- Daily 9-5 (Call to verify)
- Museum is free, but a fee is charged to ride the trains.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Orange Empire Railway Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Orange Empire Railway Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I'm a model rail road enthusiast -- don't miss this stop. We were lucky enough to find a tour that was going on, and had a great docent. Large inventory of rolling stock, great renovations of old equipment. [Ken, 07/29/2014]
Orange Empire Railway Museum - Streetcars
The Orange Empire Railway Museum possesses an extensive collection of LA streetcars from the 1950's and earlier, in various stages of restoration. Many working trains from different eras. A fun visit.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 29, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Point Mugu Missile Park, Port Hueneme, California
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Bliss Dance, San Francisco, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
- Bono's Giant Orange Stand, Fontana, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips