Perris, California: Orange Empire Railway Museum
A sprawling collection of trains, buses, trolley cars, and tractors baking in the sun, along with O'Neill's Streamline Diner, a 1930s-vintage beanery built to look like a train of the future. Railroad cars are filled with train-skewed exhibits, but there's enough mass to suggest other possible oddities...
- 2201 S. A St., Perris, CA
- I-215 exit onto Hwy 74. Drive west on Hwy 74/4th St. for one mile. Turn left onto A St. Drive south for 1.5 miles. On the left.
- Daily 9-5 (Call to verify)
- Museum is free, but a fee is charged to ride the trains.
Orange Empire Railway Museum - Streetcars
Visitor Tips and News About Orange Empire Railway Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Orange Empire Railway Museum possesses an extensive collection of LA streetcars from the 1950's and earlier, in various stages of restoration. Many working trains from different eras. A fun visit.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 9, 2013
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Casa de Fruta, Hollister, California
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz, California
- San Luis Rey Mission: Skull and Crossbones of Zorro, Oceanside, California
- Shipwreck - Attraction Ruins, Eureka, California
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips