Dumas, Arkansas: Giant Tire Man
Surprisingly nonthreatening for something so big that's made of black rubber.
Charlie's Tire Service Center
- US Hwy 165, Dumas, AR
- Charlie's Tire Service Center, RR 2 off Hwy 165 east of Dumas, at Bottoms Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Man Made From Tires
Instead of a muffler man, this is a tire man - a figure of a man, holding aloft a tire, who is made up entirely of various sized tires.
Located next to the highway by a TV repair place, it is waving to passing traffic.
[Russ Minton, 07/25/2010]
Giant tire man created by Charlie, the owner of Charlie's Tire Service Center.
October 24, 2016
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Town Named Goobertown, Goobertown, Arkansas
- Feature: Charles Dickens Land of Enchantment, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- World's Largest Wind Chimes, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Christ of the Ozarks, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri