Sevierville, Tennessee: Monster Truck RidesRide around in a balloon-tired pickup truck and look down on all of the puny human vehicles.
Outdoor Adventures of the Smokies
- 910 Parkway, Sevierville, TN
- Outdoor Adventures of the Smokies. On the east side of US Hwy 441 south of Sevierville.
Visitor Tips and News About Monster Truck Rides
For a taste of Tennessee hill people fun, visit Outdoor Adventures of the Smokies for a Full Throttle Monster Truck Ride. It's 10 bucks to ride around in "Big Jim," a balloon-tired pickup truck. They let me pose behind the wheel -- ahahaha -- and I don't even know how to drive!
They also offer Hummer tours, and copter rides.[Richie G., 06/08/2009]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Dolly Parton Statue, Sevierville, TN - 1 mi.
- WonderWorks - Upside-down Building, Pigeon Forge, TN - 2 mi.
- Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, TN - 2 mi.
- In the region: Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, Knoxville, TN - 21 mi.