McConnelsville, Ohio: Big Muskie's Bucket
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Big Muskie's Bucket
Visitor Tips and News About Big Muskie's Bucket
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Not only is Big Muskie's bucket a great photo op (there is a metal staircase to make access a bit easier), but it is ringed by enormous chains with improbably huge links. Although signs discourage climbing the rock pile surrounding Big Muskie's bucket, people often clamber as close to the giant links as possible for a pose there too. Another highlight of the trip out to the bucket is the wild ride there, through hilly and curving countryside (reach the crest of a hill aaaand....hard left! Hard right! Hard left!).
Big Muskie, mining leviathan, dismantled
The boom has literally dropped on Ohio's Big Muskie. The World's Largest Earth Mover continues to be dismantled, despite valiant preservation efforts.... [05/21/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 26, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Crazy Faces in Doorways, Columbus, Ohio
- Jeff the Giant Sloth, Carnivorous Fish, Columbus, Ohio
- Biggest Year-Round Christmas Museum in the U.S., Medina, Ohio
- Robert Wadlow's Shoe, Rossford, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips