Black River Falls, Wisconsin: Leaping Deer
Just past the two orange moose and the giant mouse, a fiberglass depiction of a leaping stag.
- Oasis Rd, Black River Falls, WI
- I-94 exit 116. Drive east on Hwy 54. Make first right onto Oasis Rd. Drive around the lake; the deer will be on the left, just past the orange moose.
- Always Visible.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Leaping Deer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This area is a great place to take a break. The deer is a beautiful sculpture next to a little lake. You also get to see the Orange Moose and Cheese Mouse nearby. [Pam Murack, 10/12/2014]
After you pass the two orange moose and the giant mouse, you think it can't get much better......it can! Just across the lake-like body of water, you will find a giant leaping deer! We're pretty sure it was molded at the FAST Corporation in Sparta, WI where we saw nearly an identical statue earlier in the day -- however, there was one difference: The deer here in BRF is anatomically correct!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
- Wildlife Museum, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Recycled Swan Sculpture, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips