Greenville, North Carolina: Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
The shoppers and the dead are protected from each other by a layer of cement.
- 708 Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC
- In the parking lot of the Greenville Mall. Southeast side of the city, on the south side of Greenville Blvd (the city's loop road) just west of Hwy 43. Cemetery is behind the Carolina Ale House.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
I found the paved graveyard! It's across the street from where the directions take you.
[Greg Brown, 01/25/2010]
August 1, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Digger's Dungeon - Home of Grave Digger, Poplar Branch, North Carolina
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Bull Statue, Durham, North Carolina
- Dinosaur Skeleton Sculptures, Pikeville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont