Greenville, North Carolina: Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
The shoppers and the dead are protected from each other by a layer of cement.
- 708 Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC
- In the parking lot of the Greenville Mall. Southeast side of the city, on the south side of Greenville Blvd (the city's loop road) just west of Hwy 43. Cemetery is behind the Carolina Ale House.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
I found the paved graveyard! It's across the street from where the directions take you.
[Greg Brown, 01/25/2010]
February 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bigfoot Statue, Cataloochee, North Carolina
- Marker: Babe Ruth's First Home Run, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- Newsboy Statue, Tabor City, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California