Greenville, North Carolina: Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
The shoppers and the dead are protected from each other by a layer of cement.
- 708 Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC
- In the parking lot of the Greenville Mall. Southeast side of the city, on the south side of Greenville Blvd (the city's loop road) just west of Hwy 43. Cemetery is behind the Carolina Ale House.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
I found the paved graveyard! It's across the street from where the directions take you.
[Greg Brown, 01/25/2010]
June 1, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Scottish Tartans Museum, Franklin, North Carolina
- O. Henry Office Memorial, Asheville, North Carolina
- Duke Power's EnergyExplorium, Huntersville, North Carolina
- World's Largest Chest of Drawers, High Point, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee