Greenville, North Carolina: Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
The shoppers and the dead are protected from each other by a layer of cement.
- 708 Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC
- In the parking lot of the Greenville Mall. Southeast side of the city, on the south side of Greenville Blvd (the city's loop road) just west of Hwy 43. Cemetery is behind the Carolina Ale House.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
I found the paved graveyard! It's across the street from where the directions take you.
[Greg Brown, 01/25/2010]
October 26, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Home of the Possum Drop, Brasstown, North Carolina
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- World's Largest Ten Commandments, Murphy, North Carolina
- Spaceship with a Martian, Frisco, North Carolina
- The Witches' Keyhole, Lenoir, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri