Greenville, North Carolina: Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
The shoppers and the dead are protected from each other by a layer of cement.
- 708 Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC
- In the parking lot of the Greenville Mall. Southeast side of the city, on the south side of Greenville Blvd (the city's loop road) just west of Hwy 43. Cemetery is behind the Carolina Ale House.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete-Covered Cemetery in a Mall Parking Lot
I found the paved graveyard! It's across the street from where the directions take you.
[Greg Brown, 01/25/2010]
September 25, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Mural: World's Largest Tobacco Worm, Wendell, North Carolina
- Backyard School Bell Collection, Angier, North Carolina
- Big Acorn, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Jet on a Stick, Aulander, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona