Newaygo, Michigan: Fish Heads in the Park
Large concrete fish heads appear to rise out of the grass.
- Water St., Newaygo, MI
- North side of the city, just west of Croton and Hardy Dam. From Hwy 37 turn west onto Water St., just before the bridge crossing the Muskegon River and Hwy 82 West. Take Water St. down and around to the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Fish Heads in the Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fish Heads in the Park
City of Newaygo's Riverside Park (phase 1), located on the Muskegon River, is a beautiful scenic park with a twist. Next to the museum is a grassy area filled with giant cement fish head sculptures.
January 24, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
- ToothQuake: Piles of Big Teeth, Northville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida