Newaygo, Michigan: Fish Heads in the Park
Large concrete fish heads appear to rise out of the grass.
- Water St., Newaygo, MI
- North side of the city, just west of Croton and Hardy Dam. From Hwy 37 turn west onto Water St., just before the bridge crossing the Muskegon River and Hwy 82 West. Take Water St. down and around to the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Fish Heads in the Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fish Heads in the Park
City of Newaygo's Riverside Park (phase 1), located on the Muskegon River, is a beautiful scenic park with a twist. Next to the museum is a grassy area filled with giant cement fish head sculptures.
September 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Statue, End of WWII Kiss, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Dort Mall: Dr. Doolittle Boat, Flint, Michigan
- Big Chair in Disrepair, Mio, Michigan
- Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theater, Honor, Michigan
- Elk Capital of Michigan, Atlanta, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Brooklyn Puparazzi, Brooklyn, New York
- 50-Foot-Tall Indian Woman, Chamberlain, South Dakota