Newaygo, Michigan: Fish Heads in the Park
Large concrete fish heads appear to rise out of the grass.
- Water St., Newaygo, MI
- North side of the city, just west of Croton and Hardy Dam. From Hwy 37 turn west onto Water St., just before the bridge crossing the Muskegon River and Hwy 82 West. Take Water St. down and around to the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Fish Heads in the Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fish Heads in the Park
City of Newaygo's Riverside Park (phase 1), located on the Muskegon River, is a beautiful scenic park with a twist. Next to the museum is a grassy area filled with giant cement fish head sculptures.
February 12, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Graveside Monument to Mr. Jefferson Nickel, Owosso, Michigan
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, East Leroy, Michigan
- Large Bear, Vulcan, Michigan
- Feature: Robert Wadlow Shoe and Wayward Lincolnabilia, Plymouth, Michigan
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sac-O-Suds Store from My Cousin Vinny, Monticello, Georgia
- Andre the Giant Exhibit, Ellerbe, North Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina
- Compass Rose Park, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Bloody Bridge, St. Mary's, Ohio