Santa Rosa, California: Menacing Goblins
Odd bit of yard art -- three bulb-headed fiends are ready to pounce on a tiny human figure.
- 468 Hunter Lane Extension, Santa Rosa, CA
- South of Santa Rosa, St Hwy 101 exit on Santa Rosa Ave, 2nd right on Mountain View Ave, go left on Hunter Lane, left on Hunter Lane Extension.
- Private property. Fenced, visible from road.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Menacing Goblins
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Really creepy! Three cast concrete goblins menace a little girl who resembles Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It's on private property, so don't leave the public right of way, and please respect the neighbor's privacy.
[Arthur Pent, 06/28/2009]
July 28, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
- Duck Lady of Signal Street, Ojai, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania