Santa Rosa, California: Menacing Goblins
Odd bit of yard art -- three bulb-headed fiends are ready to pounce on a tiny human figure.
- 468 Hunter Lane Extension, Santa Rosa, CA
- South of Santa Rosa, St Hwy 101 exit on Santa Rosa Ave, 2nd right on Mountain View Ave, go left on Hunter Lane, left on Hunter Lane Extension.
- Private property. Fenced, visible from road.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Menacing Goblins
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Really creepy! Three cast concrete goblins menace a little girl who resembles Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It's on private property, so don't leave the public right of way, and please respect the neighbor's privacy.
[Arthur Pent, 06/28/2009]
July 6, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Scarecrow Festival, Cambria, California
- Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum, Joshua Tree, California
- Site of Manson Murders, Sharon Tate's House, Hollywood, California
- Dead Trophy Animals - Granzella's, Williams, California
- Hob Nob Bob's, Manteca, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Teal Dinosaur, Jensen, Utah
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Dinosaur Photo-Op, Jensen, Utah
- Cliff of Dinosaur Bones inside a Building, Jensen, Utah
- Solar Light Bulb Sculpture, Manitou Springs, Colorado