Shepherdsville, Kentucky: World's Longest Go-Kart Track
One-and-a-half miles of serpentine thrills.
- 315 Vine St., Shepherdsville, KY
- Kart Kountry. Southeast side of town. From I-65, exit toward Shepherdsville, then turn left at Paraquet Springs Drive curving around to the right. Track is on left.
- Varies month-to-month. (Call to verify)
World's Longest Go-Kart Track
Visitor Tips and News About World's Longest Go-Kart Track
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Kart Kountry is the home of the longest go-kart track in the world, a 1.5 mile serpentine road. Several different go-karts are offered, including faster "Thunderbolts," which require a valid driver's license. They also have bumper boats, mini-golf, and a large arcade.
September 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Whiskey Distillery Castle, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Birthplace of the Cheeseburger, Louisville, Kentucky
- Lost River Cave, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Funtown Mountain, Cave City, Kentucky
- Mammoth Cave, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota