Shepherdsville, Kentucky: World's Longest Go-Kart Track
One-and-a-half miles of serpentine thrills.
- 315 Vine St., Shepherdsville, KY
- Kart Kountry. Southeast side of town. From I-65, exit toward Shepherdsville, then turn left at Paraquet Springs Drive curving around to the right. Track is on left.
- Varies month-to-month. (Call to verify)
World's Longest Go-Kart Track
Visitor Tips and News About World's Longest Go-Kart Track
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Kart Kountry is the home of the longest go-kart track in the world, a 1.5 mile serpentine road. Several different go-karts are offered, including faster "Thunderbolts," which require a valid driver's license. They also have bumper boats, mini-golf, and a large arcade.
August 29, 2016
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Midget Mountain - Gospel Campground, Shepherdsville, Kentucky
- Muhammad Ali's Grave, Louisville, Kentucky
- The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
- Noah's Ark, Williamstown, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana