Trapper Creek, Alaska: Wal*Mikes
Visitor Tips and News About Wal*Mikes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trapper Creek, Alaska - Wal*Mikes
Junk, junk, and more junk! You can see everything here, from a live reindeer to a giant pair of flip-flops, to slightly obscene tree formations. There are many signs that try to guilt you into buying something. Now if you could only find something you could justify spending a few dollars on...
- It's on the east side of Rt. 1 in the town of Trapper Creek. It sticks out like a sore thumb. If you pass it, there are plenty of places to turn around.
January 22, 2017
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida
- Big Millipede and Other Sculptures, Stamford, Texas
- Teddy Bear's Picnic, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Sculpture Made Of Over 200 Boats, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Dinosaur Sculpture, Stamford, Texas