Trapper Creek, Alaska: Wal*Mikes
Visitor Tips and News About Wal*Mikes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trapper Creek, Alaska - Wal*Mikes
Junk, junk, and more junk! You can see everything here, from a live reindeer to a giant pair of flip-flops, to slightly obscene tree formations. There are many signs that try to guilt you into buying something. Now if you could only find something you could justify spending a few dollars on...
- It's on the east side of Rt. 1 in the town of Trapper Creek. It sticks out like a sore thumb. If you pass it, there are plenty of places to turn around.
August 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Opportunistic Wishing Well, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Cat Mayor (not Deceased), Talkeetna, Alaska
- Giant Vegetables, Palmer, Alaska
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio