Trapper Creek, Alaska: Wal*Mikes
Visitor Tips and News About Wal*Mikes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trapper Creek, Alaska - Wal*Mikes
Junk, junk, and more junk! You can see everything here, from a live reindeer to a giant pair of flip-flops, to slightly obscene tree formations. There are many signs that try to guilt you into buying something. Now if you could only find something you could justify spending a few dollars on...
- It's on the east side of Rt. 1 in the town of Trapper Creek. It sticks out like a sore thumb. If you pass it, there are plenty of places to turn around.
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Superstition Mountain Museum, Apache Junction, Arizona
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre House, Granger, Texas
- America's Largest Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas