Trapper Creek, Alaska: Wal*Mikes
Visitor Tips and News About Wal*Mikes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trapper Creek, Alaska - Wal*Mikes
Junk, junk, and more junk! You can see everything here, from a live reindeer to a giant pair of flip-flops, to slightly obscene tree formations. There are many signs that try to guilt you into buying something. Now if you could only find something you could justify spending a few dollars on...
- It's on the east side of Rt. 1 in the town of Trapper Creek. It sticks out like a sore thumb. If you pass it, there are plenty of places to turn around.
September 25, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Brooklyn Puparazzi, Brooklyn, New York