Palo Alto, California: Alien Trompe-l'Oeil Murals
Artist Greg Brown's cartoon alien murals are sprinkled around Palo Alto, along with his fake balconies, stairways, and mysterious characters.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Alien Trompe-l'Oeil Murals
Visitor Tips and News About Alien Trompe-l'Oeil Murals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Greg Brown's murals of alien encounters can be found on walls on the streets of Palo Alto.
[Rick D., 03/03/2011]
Alien Crash Trompe-l'Oeil Mural
Greg Brown has done an amazing series of Trompe-l'Oeil murals that can be seen in a walking tour of downtown Palo Alto (Trompe l'oeil murals are paintings that create an illusion that fool or trick the eye). Brown's murals include an alien crash landing, Spiro Agnew pushing an alien in a stroller, bank robbers, bucket headed men, among other things.
[M. Maki, 07/17/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 28, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dee Dee Ramone's Grave, Hollywood, California
- Safari Inn - Movie Motel, Burbank, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Statues of Dinosaurs and Monsters, Borrego Springs, California
- Feature: Crockett History: Sugar, Sturgeon, Switchboard, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips