Palo Alto, California: Naked Running Car Statue
"Rrrun" is the name of the car running on beefy legs through Bowden Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Naked Running Car Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Naked Running Car Statue
A unique statue of a car with legs and cute buns, running. Named "Rrrun" by its artist, Marta Thoma, the cement sculpture is located in Bowden Park, Palo Alto.
May 23, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Venice Beach Freakshow, Venice, California
- World Famous Grandfather Tree, Piercy, California
- Exotic World, Helendale, California
- Feature: Muffler Man, Compton, California
- Feature: Gold Prospector Statue, Yuba City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey