Tucson, Arizona: Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull
Bull statue from Tucson's defunct Magic Carpet mini-golf. Sometimes confused with the other bull statue in Tucson.
- 2200 N. Camino Principal, Tucson, AZ
- Outside of O'Shaughnessy's Steakhouse, on the northeast edge of the city. I-10 exit 256, then drive east on Grant Rd for eight miles. Turn left onto E. Tanque Verde Rd, cross the bridge, then make an immediate right onto N. Camino Principal. O'Shaughnessy's will be one block in, on the left.
Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull
Visitor Tips and News About Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bull statue from Tucson's defunct the Magic Carpet mini-golf. Sometimes confused with the other bull statue in Tucson, this one has settled in outside of O'Shaughnessy's Steakhouse, on the northeast edge of the city.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 07/19/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Horse Auto Parts Sculpture, Springerville, Arizona
- Don Parks - Yard of Statues and Stuff, Phoenix, Arizona
- Wigwam Village #6, Holbrook, Arizona
- Twin Arrows Trading Post, Twin Arrows, Arizona
- The Desert Bar, Parker, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips