Blue Earth, Minnesota: Jolly Green Giant MuseumOfficially titled the "Giant Museum Featuring Jolly Green Giant Memorabilia," for legal purposes. Displays of Jolly Green Giant memorabilia of retired lifetime Green Giant employee Lowell Steen.
Blue Earth Chamber of Commerce
- 113 S. Nicollet St., Blue Earth, MN
- Blue Earth Chamber of Commerce. In town, south of the Statue. On the south side of W. 6th St., eight blocks west of US 169, at the corner of W. 6th and S. Nicollet Sts. Next to the Blue Earth Chamber of Commerce.
- M-Th 9 am - 5 pm, F 9 am - 3 pm. (Call to verify)
Jolly Green Giant Statue: For three decades the Jolly Green Giant has cast a mighty shadow -- formed by a body built by healthy vegetables -- across Blue Earth, Minnesota. Standing over 55 feet tall, the Giant went up on July 6, 1979. [07/17/2009] Complete Story...
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, MN - < 1 mi.
- Sprout, Jolly Green Giant's Bud, Blue Earth, MN - < 1 mi.
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, MN - 1 mi.
- In the region: Southern MN Music, Linda McCartney's Meatless Frozen Entrees, Fairmont, MN - 18 mi.