Iowa Falls, Iowa: Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Peter Toth has carved a big Indian head in every state.
- Foster Blvd, Iowa Falls, IA
- From Washington Ave./Hwy 941, head north on Foster Blvd, which runs along the west bank of the Iowa River. Next to the veterans memorial.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peter Toth Big Indian Head
The Peter Toth carving is next to a new veterans memorial marking people from the region who died in conflicts from the Civil War to Iraq. It's all on a low bluff overlooking the Iowa River.
[Jeff Jones, 12/26/2011]
Peter Toth Native American
Native American carved by Peter Toth. [Jack Steck, 07/28/2009]
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Welded Metal Insects, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
- World's Largest Popcorn Ball, Sac City, Iowa
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- Franklin County Historic Jail, Hampton, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- Cubs Fans Forever Burial Wall, Chicago, Illinois
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia