Iowa Falls, Iowa: Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Peter Toth has carved a big Indian head in every state.
- Foster Blvd, Iowa Falls, IA
- From Washington Ave./Hwy 941, head north on Foster Blvd, which runs along the west bank of the Iowa River. Next to the veterans memorial.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peter Toth Big Indian Head
The Peter Toth carving is next to a new veterans memorial marking people from the region who died in conflicts from the Civil War to Iraq. It's all on a low bluff overlooking the Iowa River.
[Jeff Jones, 12/26/2011]
Peter Toth Native American
Native American carved by Peter Toth. [Jack Steck, 07/28/2009]
July 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Great Pyramids of Avery, Avery, Iowa
- Twister House, Eldora, Iowa
- Gas Station Jesus, Dubuque, Iowa
- Mother Goose Statue, Davenport, Iowa
- Historical Treasures of Kellogg, IA, Kellogg, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Three Biggest Buddhas in Florida, Mims, Florida
- JFK's Twine Ball: World's Largest?, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Bill's Old Bike Barn: Much More Than Bikes, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina