Iowa Falls, Iowa: Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Peter Toth has carved a big Indian head in every state.
- Foster Blvd, Iowa Falls, IA
- From Washington Ave./Hwy 941, head north on Foster Blvd, which runs along the west bank of the Iowa River. Next to the veterans memorial.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Visitor Tips and News About Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Peter Toth carving is next to a new veterans memorial marking people from the region who died in conflicts from the Civil War to Iraq. It's all on a low bluff overlooking the Iowa River.
[Jeff Jones, 12/26/2011]
Peter Toth Native American
Native American carved by Peter Toth. [Jack Steck, 07/28/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant American Gothic Statue, Indianola, Iowa
- Real Deal Auto Thrill Show Memorabilia, La Porte City, Iowa
- Alphabet Heads, Des Moines, Iowa
- Auto Thrill Show Memorabilia Museum, La Porte City, Iowa
- Neon Gas Station Man, Menlo, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips