Iowa Falls, Iowa: Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Peter Toth has carved a big Indian head in every state.
- Foster Blvd, Iowa Falls, IA
- From Washington Ave./Hwy 941, head north on Foster Blvd, which runs along the west bank of the Iowa River. Next to the veterans memorial.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peter Toth Big Indian Head
The Peter Toth carving is next to a new veterans memorial marking people from the region who died in conflicts from the Civil War to Iraq. It's all on a low bluff overlooking the Iowa River.
[Jeff Jones, 12/26/2011]
Peter Toth Native American
Native American carved by Peter Toth. [Jack Steck, 07/28/2009]
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Snake Alley, Burlington, Iowa
- Dubuque Shot Tower, Dubuque, Iowa
- Feature: Field of Dreams, Dyersville, Iowa
- Bank Robbed by Bonnie and Clyde, Stuart, Iowa
- A&W Root Beer Family, Tipton, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia