Iowa Falls, Iowa: Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Peter Toth has carved a big Indian head in every state.
- Foster Blvd, Iowa Falls, IA
- From Washington Ave./Hwy 941, head north on Foster Blvd, which runs along the west bank of the Iowa River. Next to the veterans memorial.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Peter Toth Big Indian Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peter Toth Big Indian Head
The Peter Toth carving is next to a new veterans memorial marking people from the region who died in conflicts from the Civil War to Iraq. It's all on a low bluff overlooking the Iowa River.
[Jeff Jones, 12/26/2011]
Peter Toth Native American
Native American carved by Peter Toth. [Jack Steck, 07/28/2009]
August 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Museum of Traffic Control, Pella, Iowa
- Firefighter Memorial, Coralville, Iowa
- Hobo Museum and Hobo Memorial Garden, Britt, Iowa
- German Hausbarn, Manning, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota