Lawrenceburg, Indiana: Wall of Many Gas Signs
A fan's display of vintage metal signs for gas stations and other roadside businesses.
Visitor Tips and News About Wall of Many Gas Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wall of Gas Signs
When driving through Lawrenceburg on US 50, we couldn't help but notice all the advertising, both vintage and modern, on the Beer's Auto Sales building. There's a strip mall parking lot across the street so you can pull off and take your time looking at the signs.
[John Holmes, 08/04/2009]
September 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Mastodon on Campus, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Hudson Car Museum, Shipshewana, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
- Elvis's Parking Lot Plaque, Indianapolis, Indiana
- House of Bells, Cloverdale, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona