Lawrenceburg, Indiana: Wall of Many Gas Signs
A fan's display of vintage metal signs for gas stations and other roadside businesses.
Visitor Tips and News About Wall of Many Gas Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wall of Gas Signs
When driving through Lawrenceburg on US 50, we couldn't help but notice all the advertising, both vintage and modern, on the Beer's Auto Sales building. There's a strip mall parking lot across the street so you can pull off and take your time looking at the signs.
[John Holmes, 08/04/2009]
May 25, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Martin and Bobby Across the Divide, Indianapolis, Indiana
- The Big Peach, Bruceville, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
- House Of Bells, Cloverdale, Indiana
- World's Largest Celtic Cross Carved from a Single Rock, Cannelton, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York