Lawrenceburg, Indiana: Wall of Many Gas Signs
A fan's display of vintage metal signs for gas stations and other roadside businesses.
Visitor Tips and News About Wall of Many Gas Signs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wall of Gas Signs
When driving through Lawrenceburg on US 50, we couldn't help but notice all the advertising, both vintage and modern, on the Beer's Auto Sales building. There's a strip mall parking lot across the street so you can pull off and take your time looking at the signs.
[John Holmes, 08/04/2009]
April 24, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Uncle Sam Statue and Pink Elephant, Vincennes, Indiana
- T-33 Jet Fighter, Huntington, Indiana
- Four Presidents Corners, Monroeville, Indiana
- World's Largest Candle, Centerville, Indiana
- Martin and Bobby Across the Divide, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California