Portland, Oregon: Adidas Big Shoes
A pair of big shoes that once were part of an Adidas running shoe promotion.
- 5055 N. Greeley Ave., Portland, OR
- Adidas Village, west of I-5 exit 303, N Going St. to N Greeley Ave.
- Outdoors, but security may bug you after dark.
Visitor Tips and News About Adidas Big Shoes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Adidas Giant Shoes
Adidas Village has two giant Superstar Adidas shoes on display. The shoes are 15 feet long and are part of the "Left Right Project". Artists from the east and west coast each painted one of the shoes, and they have been installed at Adidas America Headquarters, Adidas Village in Portland.
[Jody Day, 08/03/2009]
August 27, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Goonies Movie Locations and Museum, Astoria, Oregon
- Mustard Seed Cafe: Penny Floor, Jacksonville, Oregon
- Noah's Ark Restaurant and Biblical Tabernacle, Winston, Oregon
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Oregon Vortex, Gold Hill, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa