Portland, Oregon: Adidas Big Shoes
A pair of big shoes that once were part of an Adidas running shoe promotion.
- 5055 N. Greeley Ave., Portland, OR
- Adidas Village, west of I-5 exit 303, N Going St. to N Greeley Ave.
- Outdoors, but security may bug you after dark.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Adidas Big Shoes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The shoes are painted differently as the occasion may arise. [Stavros K, 09/03/2016]
Adidas Giant Shoes
Adidas Village has two giant Superstar Adidas shoes on display. The shoes are 15 feet long and are part of the "Left Right Project". Artists from the east and west coast each painted one of the shoes, and they have been installed at Adidas America Headquarters, Adidas Village in Portland.
[Jody Day, 08/03/2009]
December 5, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
- Feature: Hermit Feud Murder Weapon, Gold Beach, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois
- Large Goofy Bunny, Gateway, Arkansas