Portland, Oregon: Adidas Big ShoesA pair of big shoes that once were part of an Adidas running shoe promotion.
- 5055 N. Greeley Ave., Portland, OR
- Adidas Village, west of I-5 exit 303, N Going St. to N Greeley Ave.
- Outdoors, but security may bug you after dark.
Visitor Tips and News About Adidas Big Shoes
Adidas Village has two giant Superstar Adidas shoes on display. The shoes are 15 feet long and are part of the "Left Right Project". Artists from the east and west coast each painted one of the shoes, and they have been installed at Adidas America Headquarters, Adidas Village in Portland.[Jody Day, 08/03/2009]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Freakybuttrue Peculiarium and Museum, Portland, OR - 2 mi.
- Paul Bunyan Statue, Portland, OR - 2 mi.
- Zoobomb Bikers Monument, Portland, OR - 3 mi.
- Wendy the Welder - Striding Cubist Lady Worker Statue, Vancouver, WA - 4 mi.