Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Where everybody knows your name -- especially if you caught and stuffed the world record fish hanging on the wall. Goofy stuffed woodland creature dioramas as well. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About Moccasin Bar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Go in early morning, as by noon it can be pretty full. Don't miss the chipmunks playing poker! Like the dogs you've seen, but better! [Judi T., 07/01/2015]
May 26, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Turkey Statue - Turkey Hunting Capital of WI, Boscobel, Wisconsin
- 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Bull on a Pole, Osseo, Wisconsin
- Garden of Eden Guy, Rev. Van Slyke Statue, Galesville, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York