Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Where everybody knows your name -- especially if you caught and stuffed the world record fish hanging on the wall. Goofy stuffed woodland creature dioramas as well. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About Moccasin Bar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Go in early morning, as by noon it can be pretty full. Don't miss the chipmunks playing poker! Like the dogs you've seen, but better! [Judi T., 07/01/2015]
July 23, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cookie the Cow, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Heads, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Paul Bunyan's Trike, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Mr. Marvel's Wondertorium, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida