Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Where everybody knows your name -- especially if you caught and stuffed the world record fish hanging on the wall. Goofy stuffed woodland creature dioramas as well. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About Moccasin Bar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Go in early morning, as by noon it can be pretty full. Don't miss the chipmunks playing poker! Like the dogs you've seen, but better! [Judi T., 07/01/2015]
September 1, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Moose Statue, Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- FAST: Fiberglass Statue Mold Yard, Sparta, Wisconsin
- Feature: Forevertron, Sumpter, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sin Alco: "You'll Like It", Corinth, Mississippi
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma