Portland, Oregon: Portland Dog Bowl
Dog photographer and artist William Wegman designed this odd public dog bowl and fountain on a granite checkerboard field.
- NW Davis St., Portland, OR
- NW 8th Ave. and NW Davis St., across from Custom House, on grass in the North Park Blocks. Look carefully.
Visitor Tips and News About Portland Dog Bowl
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Portland Dog Bowl
It is as described. A real-sized dog bowl with a small gurgling water fountain in it.
[Kellie Parker, 04/12/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
, Portland, OR - < 1 mi.
May 23, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Elk and Black Bear With Cubs, Pendleton, Oregon
- World's Largest Nutcracker, Roseburg, Oregon
- Goonies Movie - County Jail, Astoria, Oregon
- Oregon's Largest Dream Catcher, Charleston, Oregon
- Cenotaph of Chief Comcomly, Astoria, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina