New York, New York: Big Fishing LureA perfectly proportioned three-hooked lure hangs in the alcove above a reflecting pond at South Street Seaport.
- 40 Fulton St., New York, NY
- Water Street at Pearl, under an alcove above a reflecting pond at the South Street Seaport area of lower Manhattan. You have to look up to see outside of the Duane Reade drug store.
- Always visible from sidewalk.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Fishing Lure
This is one of the city's most a-lure-ing attractions! The giant, perfectly proportioned, 3 hooked silver lure looks very lonely and out of place in the alcove above a reflecting pond. But it is a great find that thousands of people pass every day and never notice. A good site to impress your friends with your observation skills while visiting the South Street Seaport area of lower Manhattan.[Phil Pasquini, 08/16/2009]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- H.R.S. Titanic Memorial Lighthouse, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Pockmarks from the Wall Street Bomb Blast, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Wall Street Bull - Good Luck Burnishing, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- New York City Panorama: World's Largest Scale Model, Queens, NY - 9 mi.