Liberty, Missouri: Rhino Tombstone
A large rhinoceros sculpture marks the resting place of a child.
- 235 Shrader St., Liberty, MO
- Fairview Cemetery, close to the far NW corner of the cemetery near Thornton St. and Shrader St.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Rhino Tombstone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Very nicely sculpted rhinoceros over the grave of a 9-year-old boy.
[Don D, 06/27/2011]
This is certainly here, but we stopped to read the headstone. This is the grave of a 9 year old boy, who died in 2005. No idea about the rhino; maybe he liked rhinos. There were plastic toys between the rhino's feet, which were placed there recently.
As we were trying to find a place to eat lunch in Liberty, our GPS had us turn down the wrong road, and there in the second or third row of the Cemetery was a rhino tombstone. I just had to get a picture, but don't know the story behind it or anything else. Maybe someone local can find out.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 20, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri
- Phillips 66 Flying Saucer, St. Louis, Missouri
- Hubble Telescope Replica, Marshfield, Missouri
- Feature: Nuclear Waste Adventure Trail, Weldon Spring, Missouri
- Big Indian and Happy Half-Wit, Lake Ozark, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Dairy Store, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Big Chairs, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- The Thing?, Dragoon, Arizona
- Graceland Too, Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Apple Boy, High Rolls - Mountain Park, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips