New York, New York: Graffiti Hall of FameA school playground features lavish graffiti walls.
- East 106th St., New York, NY
- Inside a school playground on the NW corner of E 106th and Park Ave., East Harlem.
Visitor Tips and News About Graffiti Hall of Fame
This graffiti wall is located on a school playground that is well maintained. I don't know much about the artist(s) but they were well done. It was a nice treat to stumble upon.[Casey Jones, 09/15/2009]
While this site does seem to be referred to as the Graffiti Hall of Fame, we can't vouch that you'll find any official signage -- just the evolving use of the walls by graffiti artists.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Monument to the Father of Gynecology and Experimenter on Slave Women, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Monument to NYC Mayor who Died Falling out of a Plane, New York, NY - < 1 mi.
- Atomic Buddhist Statue, New York, NY - 1 mi.
- In the region: Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum, Hartsdale, NY - 17 mi.