Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Stuffed Locally Famous Fire Horses
Horse heroes Don and Sam pulled the pumper; only one of many exhibits in this Fire Museum.
- 2716 NE 50th St., Oklahoma City, OK
- Northeast edge of the city. I-35 exit 132 onto 50th St., then west one block to the Firefighters Museum.
- Daily 10 am - 4:30 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Stuffed Locally Famous Fire Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Mounted Fire Horses
There are two horses -- Don and Sam -- that are mounted and hitched to a fire wagon in the Oklahoma City Fire Museum. They have one of the best museums I have seen.
[Chuck Milligan, 01/01/1999]
March 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Feature: J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum, Claremore, Oklahoma
- World's Largest Peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
- Muffler Man, Copeland, Oklahoma
- Fried Pie Dinosaur, Davis, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee