Las Vegas, Nevada: Old West Prospector
Fiberglass statue of a nugget panning prospector, perched on a rocky outcropping along flashy Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Old West Prospector
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Old West Prospector
Muffler man-like statue on Fremont Street, in Las Vegas, NV, perched above the Western Village. He is holding a glowing pan of golden nuggets in his hand and is very long and rangy. Definitely worth a snapshot or two, along with all of the other cool things on display at Fremont Street.
[Levi Combs, 09/23/2009]
July 28, 2015
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Scrap Metal Dinosaur and Machine Gunner, Baker, Nevada
- Heart Attack Grill, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Slotzilla, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 70-Ton Tortoise Made of Boulders, Fernley, Nevada
- Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia