Las Vegas, Nevada: Old West Prospector
Fiberglass statue of a nugget panning prospector, perched on a rocky outcropping along flashy Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Old West Prospector
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Old West Prospector
Muffler man-like statue on Fremont Street, in Las Vegas, NV, perched above the Western Village. He is holding a glowing pan of golden nuggets in his hand and is very long and rangy. Definitely worth a snapshot or two, along with all of the other cool things on display at Fremont Street.
[Levi Combs, 09/23/2009]
October 10, 2015
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Gambling Themed Electronics Store, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Lost City Of St Thomas, Overton, Nevada
- Atlas Statue, Reno, Nevada
- Extraterrestrial Highway Sign, Crystal Springs, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- The Haunted Theater, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania