Las Vegas, Nevada: Old West Prospector
Fiberglass statue of a nugget panning prospector, perched on a rocky outcropping along flashy Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Old West Prospector
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Old West Prospector
Muffler man-like statue on Fremont Street, in Las Vegas, NV, perched above the Western Village. He is holding a glowing pan of golden nuggets in his hand and is very long and rangy. Definitely worth a snapshot or two, along with all of the other cool things on display at Fremont Street.
[Levi Combs, 09/23/2009]
February 24, 2017
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Mural: Giant Horned Toad Sprays Blood, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sculpture Made Of Over 200 Boats, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Michael Jackson Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Glow-in-the-Dark KISS Mini-Golf, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Attraction, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois