Las Vegas, Nevada: Old West Prospector
Fiberglass statue of a nugget panning prospector, perched on a rocky outcropping along flashy Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Old West Prospector
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Old West Prospector
Muffler man-like statue on Fremont Street, in Las Vegas, NV, perched above the Western Village. He is holding a glowing pan of golden nuggets in his hand and is very long and rangy. Definitely worth a snapshot or two, along with all of the other cool things on display at Fremont Street.
[Levi Combs, 09/23/2009]
May 3, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man Holding Firecracker, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Ghost Train - Northern Nevada Railroad, Ely, Nevada
- Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Art Car Information Station, Goldfield, Nevada
- Portal of Evolution, Reno, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont