Las Vegas, Nevada: Old West Prospector
Fiberglass statue of a nugget panning prospector, perched on a rocky outcropping along flashy Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Old West Prospector
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Old West Prospector
Muffler man-like statue on Fremont Street, in Las Vegas, NV, perched above the Western Village. He is holding a glowing pan of golden nuggets in his hand and is very long and rangy. Definitely worth a snapshot or two, along with all of the other cool things on display at Fremont Street.
[Levi Combs, 09/23/2009]
August 24, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Tallest Ferris Wheel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Big One-Eyed Blob Man, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Golden Steer, Las Vegas, Nevada
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts