Wabasha, Minnesota: Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Wabasha, Minnesota - Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Visitor Tips and News About Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Years ago there was a big sign when you entered Wabasha saying "Home of the Movie Grumpy Old Men." That is where they actually filmed the movie. I don't know if the sign is still there. We used to just go driving while in high school and see what we could find and that is one of the things.
[Missy Pridgen, 09/22/2009]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Purple Prince Mural, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Guerin Gas Station, Shoreview, Minnesota
- Hermann the German, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Glockenspiel Clock Tower, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant Signs, Le Sueur, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida