Wabasha, Minnesota: Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Wabasha, Minnesota - Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Visitor Tips and News About Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Years ago there was a big sign when you entered Wabasha saying "Home of the Movie Grumpy Old Men." That is where they actually filmed the movie. I don't know if the sign is still there. We used to just go driving while in high school and see what we could find and that is one of the things.
[Missy Pridgen, 09/22/2009]
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Las Vegas Sign Replica, McCook, Illinois
- Big Charles, Famous Log, Eastpoint, Florida
- The Equality House, Topeka, Kansas
- Oscar Monnig's Meteorites, Fort Worth, Texas
- Only Conch Shell Wall in the U.S., Port Arthur, Texas