Wabasha, Minnesota: Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Wabasha, Minnesota - Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Visitor Tips and News About Grumpy Old Men Movie Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Years ago there was a big sign when you entered Wabasha saying "Home of the Movie Grumpy Old Men." That is where they actually filmed the movie. I don't know if the sign is still there. We used to just go driving while in high school and see what we could find and that is one of the things.
[Missy Pridgen, 09/22/2009]
February 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Feature: Centaur of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee